Product Fair Guidelines
The purpose of the Association member Product Fair program is to provide the opportunity for face-to-face communication between Regular and Associate Members. The objective of the Product Fair Guidelines, as defined by IBDEA, is to:
- Provide an environment for meaningful dialogue between the Regular and Associate members.
- Maintain, via the following Guidelines, parity among Associate members, regardless of size or type of product or service supplied to the Regular members.
- Participation in the Product Fair is restricted to IBDEA Members.
- A Product Fair booth may be purchased by a dues-paying member.
- Membership dues must be paid by January 15.
- A Regular member may purchase a booth, providing its dues are equal to or exceed that of an Associate member.
- If not, the Regular member will be invoiced the difference.
- The Product Fair application must be submitted to IBDEA Headquarters.
- IBDEA Headquarters will send you an invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments can be made via the Member Portal, contacting headquarters, or issuing a check.
- Checks must be received within 14 days of the invoice date.
- IBDEA will continue the Passport program to drive attendance to each exhibitor’s booth.
- All full conference Regular member registrations are eligible to participate.
- Exhibitor giveaway items and drawings will be permitted.
- Booth locations are assigned by the IBDEA Management Team and will try to accommodate each exhibitor’s requests.
- If you indicate your four (4) competitors on the application form, every effort will be made not to assign your booth near those specified, although it cannot be guaranteed.
- The following rules must be followed during the Product Fair:
- Associate members not exhibiting may not solicit business during the Product Fair.
- Literature may be distributed, and prefabricated literature racks will be allowed.
- Banners and/or Company signage will be allowed.
- A standard identification sign will be supplied by IBDEA, as in the past.
- Use of personal computers to demonstrate software applications is allowed.
- Displays and signs may not exceed 12’ high.
- No Helium balloons are permitted.
- All displays are to be completely removed during the allotted teardown time.
- If all booths are filled, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list.
You agree to abide by these Guidelines by submitting the Product Fair Application.
Effective for the 2023 Conference